Coding Solutions for Form Fill Seal
iSP600 8 Lane. Roll width of 600mm with 8 lanes of printing.
600, 800 1000 and 1200mm widths available from 4 to 18 lanes
Designed to be highly configurable allowing for multiple print lanes to be coded without shuttling print heads or expensive laser systems. The unit can be integrated into almost any VFFS machine, regardless of seal type whether pillow, gusseted, block, or doy. Longitudinal and horizontal printing can also be accommodated with ease.
The high resolution iSP printers provide a versatile, cost-effective and solid solution to meet the need for variable data printing in a range of Vertical Form and Fill Sealers (VFFS).
From 1 lane through to 18 lanes using industry standard roll widths of 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm and 1200mm.
No unreliable and expensive shuttling system, no complex ribbons to change. With a small footprint, a modular design and with no moving parts to consider, this print solution gives maximum uptime with almost no maintenance and comes with a true Lifetime Warranty on all parts.
|Print Technology||Thermal InkJet (TIJ)|
|Max Print Height||2" (50 mm) maximum, supports up to 16" (400 mm)|
|Printable Items||Lot Codes, Datecodes, Alphanumeric, Barcodes, Bitmaps|
|Barcode Printing||EAN-13/EAN 8, UPC-A, Code128, ITF-14, ITF-2of5, Code39, Crypotcode, GS1 Datamatrix, QR (114 barcode support included)|
|Print Speeds||up to 152 m/min @300dpi|
|Print resolution||600/600 dpi max|
|Print Density||user configurable|
|Ink Types||Aqueous and Solvent|
|Bulk Ink Available||Yes|
|Connectivity||Ethernet, I/O, Sensor, Encoder, Stack Light Daisy Chain|
|Voltage||115V to 240V|
|Software Included||Producer and Director (Enterprise grade)|
|Languages||English, Spanish, German, French|
Designed for Form Fill Seal
- Lower cost than other technologies with FFS
- Better throughput - change cartridges at 500,000 prints!
- Cleaner to use. No Ribbons or MEK ink
- Simple to retrofit - bolt into existing machinery
- Easy to operate
- No Maintenance, No mess solution
- Up to 600 dpi print resolution for stunning barcodes, graphics and alphanumeric
- Improved ease of use – no need to program ink drive parameters
- Print drive parameters pre-set to optimize each inks performance and efficiency
- Ink tracking and cartridge type awareness
- Enables full functionality of the software
- Ability to fine tune drive parameters for specialized applications
- Expanded maintenance and recovery features to keep cartridges working in the most difficult applications
- All products from cables to screens to print heads have a Lifetime Warranty
- No exclusions on labor or hardware
- A guarantee of reliability for life
- If there is ever a problem, we will replace it free of charges for the Lifetime of that product whether 1 year or 10 years from now.