Solutions for Lot and Date Coding
The two configurations:
- .UNO Supports a single 1/2” print head
- .UNO Plus Up to Four ½” print heads
The .UNO and .UNO Plus from Norwix are turnkey coding solutions designed to replace CIJ printers and other print technologies with ease. They provide simple, yet incredibly powerful way to meet your coding and marking needs with the minimum of effort.
This low cost, high performing, packaging printer system comprises of a color touchscreen 7″ screen and print heads allowing you to be up and running within minutes.
LOWEST COST, ZERO MAINTENANCE
Package coding solutions from Norwix save our customers thousands of euro’s every year.
Using thermal inkjet technology from HP means that every time you change a cartridge (and that’s a 5-second operation), you are replacing your packaging printer’s print head – no planned maintenance, no expensive external companies visiting you, no specially trained employees.
BEST IN RELIABILITY
We know that reliability is one of the most important aspects of your packaging processes. After all you want to spend all your time marking on your product not maintaining your packaging printers.
norwix solutions have proven time after time to be the most reliable and low-maintenance packaging printers available.
NO MESS, NO SMELL
Enter any business that runs CIJ printers and you can find them in a heartbeat – its where the smell comes from and the mess is.
norwix uses a closed packaging printer system with cartridges that jet ink on demand. There is no makeup, no venting solvents and no messy inks stains on the floor. Moreover, there are significantly less VOCs present per print, resulting in a working environment that is cleaner and safer.
A guarantee of reliability is what your business needs today. And a company to stand behind its words.
Norwix does just this by offering a genuine Lifetime Warranty on its hardware. If there is ever a problem, we will replace it free of charges for the lifetime of that product, whether 1 year or 20 years from now.
|Print Technology||Thermal InkJet (TIJ)||Thermal InkJet (TIJ)|
|Max Print Height||1/2" (12,7 mm)||2" (50 mm)|
|No Print heads Supported||1||4|
|Printable Items||Lot Codes, Datecodes, Alphanumeric, Barcodes, Bitmaps||Lot Codes, Datecodes, Alphanumeric, Barcodes, Bitmaps|
|Barcode Printing||EAN-13/EAN 8, UPC-A, Code128, ITF-14, ITF-2of5, Code39, Crypotcode, GS1 Datamatrix, QR (114 barcode support included)||EAN-13/EAN 8, UPC-A, Code128, ITF-14, ITF-2of5, Code39, Crypotcode, GS1 Datamatrix, QR (114 barcode support included)|
|Print Speeds||up to 152 m/min @300dpi||up to 152 m/min @300dpi|
|Print resolution||600/600 dpi max||600/600 dpi max|
|Print Density||user configurable||user configurable|
|Ink Types||Aqueous and Solvent||Aqueous and Solvent|
|Bulk Ink Available||Yes||Yes|
|Connectivity||Ethernet, I/O, Sensor, Encoder||Ethernet, I/O, Sensor, Encoder, Stack Light|
|Voltage||115V to 240V||115V to 240V|
|Software Included||Producer and Director (Enterprise grade)||Producer and Director (Enterprise grade)|
|Languages||English, Spanish, German, French||English, Spanish, German, French|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty||Lifetime Warranty|
Coding and Marking Simplified
- Replaces CIJ printers at a fraction of the cost
- High Quality, High Speed - up to 500fpm
- Cleaner to use.
- Bulk Options available
- Simple to retrofit. Simple bolt in to existing machinery
- Easy to operate
- No Maintenance, No mess solution
- Up to 600 dpi print resolution for stunning barcodes, graphics and alphanumeric
- Improved ease of use – no need to program ink drive parameters
- Print drive parameters pre-set to optimize each inks performance and efficiency
- Ink tracking and cartridge type awareness
- Enables full functionality of the software
- Ability to fine tune drive parameters for specialized applications
- Expanded maintenance and recovery features to keep cartridges working in the most difficult applications
- All products from cables to screens to print heads have a Lifetime Warranty
- No exclusions on labor or hardware
- A guarantee of reliability for life
- If there is ever a problem, we will replace it free of charges for the Lifetime of that product whether 1 year or 10 years from now.